Longmont’s Top Rated Local® Flooring Company
For more than 25 years, Aesthetic Flooring has provided the families of Longmont and Northern Colorado with an exceptional selection of flooring options from the top brands. Better yet, our flooring company offers everything from hardwood flooring to carpet flooring and beyond at affordable prices and financing options you just won’t find anywhere else.
Our professional team of experts is here to assist you in any way possible, from answering your questions to making educated and helpful suggestions and recommendations for your flooring needs. When you work with Aesthetic Flooring, you can always count on exceptional customer service, comprehensive flooring options and 100 percent satisfaction. Let us help you breathe new life into your home or business and schedule an appointment today!
Find the Perfect Carpet Flooring
Carpet flooring can bring a sense of warmth and comfort to your home or commercial property. At Aesthetic Flooring, we help you find carpet flooring that will fit your personal taste and lifestyle. We carry a variety of top-quality, brand-name options and we offer expert carpet installation services.
With more than 25 years of experience in the carpet industry, our local, family-owned business has been a staple in our Northern Colorado community. We pride ourselves on our superior customer service and quality carpet flooring options.
Finding the Color That’s Right for You
- Light-Colored Carpet Flooring — Lighter colors show fewer footprints than darker-colored carpet flooring and are typically better suited for low-traffic areas.
- Dark and Multi-Colored Carpet Flooring — This carpet flooring is better for high-traffic areas because they hide both dirt and stains.
Things to Consider Before Purchasing Your Carpet Flooring
- Foot Traffic — Higher-traffic areas need carpet flooring made from more durable fibers.
- Performance — The better the fiber and the denser it’s packed, the better it will perform.
- Carpet Fibers — The most common fibers are nylon, olefin, polyester, PET and natural fibers such as wool and sisal.
- Soil Resistance — Soil-resistant carpet flooring allows you to choose light-colored carpets without worrying about dirt or stains.
- Stain Resistance — If you have a lot of guests, children or pets, you should consider stain-resistant carpet flooring.
- Carpet Construction — Different carpet compositions produce a different texture, durability and look. From loops and cut piles to patterns, it’s important to choose what’s right for you.
- Carpet Padding — Padding is an integral part of the carpet flooring system. Your carpet will last longer and perform better if proper padding is used.
Trust the Experts to Handle Your Job
With years of experience in the carpet flooring industry, our expert carpet installers will ensure your job is done right the first time. Call us today to schedule a free estimate!