HARDWOOD FLOORING & LAMINATE FLOORING
Your floors are one of the first things that visitors will notice about your residential or commercial property. Installing new hardwood flooring or laminate flooring, or refinishing existing floors, can bring a sense of elegance to your space, while also providing the durability you need. Aesthetic Flooring offers a large variety of solid hardwood flooring and engineered laminate flooring options at prices you can afford!
Determining the Type of HardWood Flooring That’s Right for You
- Solid Wood — Made from one solid piece of wood, this hardwood flooring is available in several widths. Hardwood flooring is more susceptible to moisture than engineered wood, so they should only be installed over approved wooden subfloors.
- Engineered Wood — Produced by laminating several hardwood plies together to form the planks, engineered floors are less expensive than solid wood. Laminate flooring can also be installed over a variety of subflooring. They come in a variety of widths, thicknesses and colors.
- Exotic Wood — Made from species of wood that are not found in North America, these types of hardwood flooring are perfect for those seeking something unique. Exotic wood floors are distinctly different than North American hardwoods and offer a very visually striking appearance.
- Prefinished Flooring — A benefit of installing prefinished flooring is that, depending on size, your job may be completed the same day. This floor is less messy to install and has a factory-applied finish containing aluminum oxide that makes them extremely durable.
- Unfinished Flooring — While unfinished floors typically take several days to install, stain and finish, they also provide a unique set of benefits including the ability to choose the specific color and finish that’s right for your space.
- Bamboo Flooring — One of the best features of bamboo flooring in lieu of traditional hardwood flooring is the durability factor. Bamboo provides a warm essence to your home without any of the worries of wear and tear due to its innate ability to regenerate in as little as 5 years.
Put Our Experience to Work For You
It is very important to have a complete understanding of the space you are working with before moving forward with a decision regarding hardwood flooring or laminate flooring. Factors such as the type of subflooring, amount of traffic, humidity and more play an important role in determining the type of flooring that will best fit your area.
Stop by our showroom to get expert help choosing the right hardwood or Laminate flooring or call us today for a free estimate!